She danced...

And she danced....




She danced to Stevie Wonder "Isn't She Lovely?"
(And yes, she was.)

She danced through two performances
and three rehearsals in 4 days.
And one was on her 5th birthday, too!
And kept smiling.

She danced to
"Great Is Our Lord"
And sang along, too.



Then, she collapsed in a heap.
And I think I'll join her.


Comments

Kim said…
BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could have seen her. I know she was magnificent.

Kim
KateVonGlahn said…
That last picture was staged! I know it was. What a funny little expression on her face.
Anonymous said…
so sweet..my dear daughter performed her first dance recital this weekend. she was sooo cute and smack dab in the middle on the front row..she did so well, but she says dancing is over..now on to Gymnastics..
Alyce

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....