American Idol Family Reviews!

TOP FIVE!!! "Will anyone lose their cool tonight?" Ryan asks. As if! OH!!! Tonight each one will sing two songs! Fun!

Grammy winning artist, Neil Diamond, huh? I guess I know quite a few of his songs, but didn't exactly own any of his 8-tracks. He has a really deep, growly talking voice, doesn't he?


Jason "Forever in Blue Jeans" - As long as I can have you here with me, I'd much rather be forever in blue jeans baby. Ok. That's my theme song. heehee. Rayray and Doodle thought it was pretty cool. My Hero thinks his voice sounds really good tonight. It sounded JasonCastroish. That's a new term, you know. JasonCastroish is a new music style that's similar to JackJohnsonish.

David C "I'm Alive" I liked the lyrics to that song a lot! I thought he did a great job...so glad to see him with the guitar again. My hero said he sounded very professional tonight.

Brooke "I Am A Believer" What? I didn't remember that he did that song!!! I love that fun song! The low notes are a little low for her...but ain't she cute??? Even Doodlebug knows this song. She looks like she's having fun up there. The end was much better than the beginning.

David A "Sweet Caroline" Looks at all the little Caroline-wannabe's stretching, reaching for little David. Made him crack a little on one note...distracting, that mash pot, mush pit or whatever it is. We all collectively thought he did really good and all collectively are sick and tired of mush pot hand waving.

Syesha "Hello Again" STOP THE HAND WAVING!!! Where's that weed eater? Syesha looks absolutely stunning tonight. No shoes again. That must be her thang. Beautiful. We thought she sounded really pretty.

Oh. My. Word. We had to rewind the DVR bc of the TKD boys returning home. So, I get this random IM from Tutu saying, "Paula is on drugs." And I died laughing....not at Paula but bc Tutu makes me laugh like that. We FINALLY got to exactly why My Sweet Tutu said this. OH. My. Word. What was Paula thinking??? I think she was really just confused and rushed. Did you notice how gracious Simon and Randy were to her...gently covering for her??? Have mercy.

Jason "September Morn" I don't think you heard me on that hand waving thing. STOP IT. He did ok...didn't blow me away on either performance, really. Sweet, but a little boring. Hero thinks he wants out. If that's true, he might get his wish this week.

David C "All I Need Is You" "Now You're Cookin," the sign said. We think he's just fantastic. And not the least bit creepy, KATE!

Brooke - "I Am, I Said" That blue shirt looks so pretty with her blue eyes. The Hero said,"She's singing her way in. Jason's in trouble. That was the bomb to me. Best performance of the night to me...don't know why I liked it so much...but it was great." (Wow, he was quite wordy, huh?) Brooke, I'd love to go sing karaoke with you!!

David A - "America" What's up with his prisoner shirt? We all thought he did great. Paula called him a savant. Simon said he ticked the boxes. They confuse me sometimes.

Syesha "Thank the Lord for the Nighttime" She has been awesome to me the last two weeks. My Hero says she needs to go through tonight. Doodle loves her dress. We all disagree with Simon's comments to her tonight and didn't even understand Paula's.

Bottom line is that we think Jason is in trouble. Check BooMama's blog for more great Armchair Idol Reviews!!!

Now, I have to rewind it to the Meatloaf Singing in the Garage with his Family commercial for Appledoodle. She loves it! We do, too...since her daddy works for that company.



Blessings..............

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoyed your read! Oh, and I really like David Cook and Syesha, too.
terri said…
I don't know Kate, but I agree with her that Daid C. is creepy. He did well tonight, though, despite his creepiness.
And what was up with Paula? Poor thing.
I like your slideshow on the sidebar - cute, cute.
MSM said…
I hope Brooke goes before Jason, but he doesn't seem to be trying very hard to stay. Then again, he never has. That must be part of his appeal.

Thanks for visiting my blog / AI post!
I'm bummed Jason isn't doing better! I loved him when it first started!
Suzie said…
I don't think anyone had time to lose their cool tonight because they were moving so fast.

They need to put a hand waving removal option on DVRs.
Melzie said…
I hate that Simon said Syesha is in trouble..sometimes I think he tries to influence votes. I think Brooke or Jason will go. xoxo melzie
Kate said…
Hey, thanks for the great recap! I haven't been a fan of Jason's at all...he def should have been gone BEFORE Carly. Nuf said. David Cook has already won in my book. But Syesha has gotten better each week so good for her! :) Have a GREAT day!!
The weed eater comment cracked me up!
Alyce said…
Hey..
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciated your tip..but here is the problem.. When I began blogging, I used my earthlink email address, because that is what I had then. I have since changed to gmail (google). Well sometimes I was entering my blog account with the earthlink username and sometimes w/ the google. One time it popped up about doing a switch.. I think I did that. So I am thinking that now I can't get it w/ the earthlink "account" to change info, add a blog, etc. This morning I went ahead and filled in all the "paper work" on a "new" blog for my google account, thinking I could just put my url in there..well, of course it gave me a message saying that website/blog was already in use. Well yea..I'm using it or trying to. So I don't know what to do now. Any help would be much appreciated!!!!
Thanks
Alyce
www.potsonthestove.blogspot.com


and oh..i love GA..the parts i've been to..where are you?
Muddy said…
Great recap. I also noticed/liked how gracious Randy and Simon were when they realized Paula's mix up. That was crazy!
Mamacita said…
I was with you. I thought it would be Jason or Brooke. I'm with you on the hand waving thing, too!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....