We Artichoked!

Behold!
Sherwin Williams "Artichoke"

Thank you to my models Rayray and Chunji.

I painted doors "after hours" all week. ("After hours" is AFTER homeschooling all day, laundry, feeding hungry people, dishes, shuttling kids here and yon, cleaning up, etc. etc.etc.)

About those doors...there are 5 of them. Fronts and backs needed painting, two coats each. That's 20 doors, total. Let's just say I was thrilled to put the last of the paint on door number 5, coat 20 last night!

Tonight and tomorrow is the tedious process of trim painting. The Hero had the delightful task of painting the windows.

By tomorrow evening, the floors will be going down!!!

Stay tuned for more updates!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Very pretty! Actually, much prettier than the picture of the meatloaf!
Kim said…
It's looking good.
familyof8 said…
Wow...I really like the color. It looks great. Post some pictures of the whole room. I want to get a total view of the new space.
Looking good girl!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....