Wacky Fall Fun Family Night

This is WACKY WEEK here at Blogger Friend School! Everything is wacky fun! This week YOU, the student, get to share something of your choice that is little “Wacky”!!!

To know PajamaMama is to know that "wacky" is my middle name. PajamaWackyMama? I blog on our wacky crazy all the time.

The topic for this week reminded me of something we...as in, just our family... did about a year ago. It was hilarious! If the neighbors were peeking, they'd just shake their heads and roll their eyes.

Read more here...and maybe you'll be inspired to try Fall Family Fun Night at YOUR house!!

We might make it our new Fall Family Tradition!

Comments

familyof8 said…
I know you are wacky..and I love you!!!! Hope all is going well.

Love,
C
Jenn said…
Wow!!! Fall Family Fun Night sounds great!! I love the game you all played- I think I might pick a night this fall and give that a try.

Thanks for the great idea!!
Sombra said…
Now that's how to "Fireproof" your marriage.. by NOT showing pictures of him dressed in ways that would embarrass him.. like dressed as a baby..lol

Time to make fall decorations for our Sukkah (Feast of Tabernacles).. gotta run and create crafts with Janney and Asher

MRs. Arbmos
BFS Teacher
Jenn said…
Hi Jeannie,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments about it!! The Feingold diet is going a bit better today- I'm hoping things keep improving. I know it has worked wonders for so many people- we are hoping we will be adding to those numbers. :)

Jenn
Lori said…
What a fun tradition. We would have to come up with a different game though because I have several who would also be "drawing princesses" LOL
I love fall and things with it. I just wish the weather would cool off here so we could start enjoying it!!
Lori
homeschoolblogger.com/Pearcefamily
Anonymous said…
That looks like so much fun! And your pictures are great!

I enjoyed reading about your family fall night.

Ali

www.mygodgivenmissionfield.com
Sheri said…
TAG! You're it! You have just been tagged by me (go here to see what this means- http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/OntheRightTrack/602217)!
Have a great day!
Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....