My First Luxurious Bath!!!


I have been waiting for this moment for 6 weeks.

Or maybe I should say 10 years since it's been that long since I have had a tub to call "my own" that doesn't include Star Wars men, mermaids, and ducks floating around.


My first bath in my new bathroom in my new deep-soaking tub.

Ahhhhhhh, the bliss.

I had my ipod playing, a candle lit, a soft and fluffy towel, and Me! Bath Icecream....chock full of skin-softening oils and a delightful scent.

The tub was filled with yumminess and my heart was filled with gratefulness.

Father provided for us. And my Hero put in a lot of hard work and he did it out of love for me.

I am truly blessed.

Comments

Kim said…
I love the room. It's beautiful. Yes, you are very blessed. Your blessed to have a husband to love you that way. You deserve the room. I'm so happy for you.
calista said…
Girl, take a Calgon swirl for me. We only have two tubs and both of them have mermaids and dishes, and an assortment of Barbies......
The testimony went well, thank you for asking. And my little tonsil-less girl is doing much better!!
Gotta lurv a AL fan livin' in GA. My husband is from Mobile, half the fam likes Auburn,,,bowl games are an absolute hoot around here!
Thanks for stopping by. I apologize for my shameless over use of exclamation points.
Anna said…
I'm so proud for you!!
Tutu said…
Well, color me artichokethenative green! My tub belongs to Barbie and Polly...oh, and don't forget the baby bathtub standing in the corner!
Hooray! Happy tubbing. You deserve it. I am a huge fan of the bath tub. In fact, you've inspired me to go soak! lol.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....