One Year Bloggy Birthday

I just realized something!!! This week is my blog's first birthday!
I thought you might enjoy reading my very first post with me to celebrate A Pajama Mama's blog's first birthday.
The title of my first blog post? Rain, Rain, Go Away. Kinda funny...considering the foot of rain Fay dumped on us this week, a year later. And I still don't have a new Vera Bradley umbrella. But we did buy two new Dollar General umbrellas last week. And it's ok if the Hero gives them away.
And why did we need two new umbrellas, you ask? Because Fay was coming and we DON'T HAVE A GARAGE ANYMORE!
Hope you enjoy the walk down memory lane!
(And for the record, FeO is the Hero is the dh is the darling husband. FeO....think periodic table of the elements.)
Comments
Rayray
Yes, it is sad that Beth has to have a body guard. There were only 4 of us in the lobby, but he was still nervous. Just us: a preacher, his wife, his daughter and son-in-law. Scarey people! LOL
A few years ago a woman walked on stage to Beth during her conference. It was disturbing to everyone @ the conference. I guess that has happened more than once.
Thanks for dropping by! Blessings to you and your sweet family.