I Don't Like Doctors
UPDATE: Dr. said he'll see me in three months for a follow-up. Surgery can wait for now. Yea!!!
I have to go see the dr tomorrow about The Cantaloupe. I dread it. I don't want to go. I don't like doctors. Unless they are taking care of my children or delivering my babies. I don't like the ones who think they need to remove cantaloupe-sized melons while the Melon Mama is symptom free, sorta.
So, I have determined that I will not lose heart because these light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far outweighs all melons.
I am determined to fix my eyes NOT on what is seen on the ultrasound screen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen on that screen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2Cor 4:16-18
I have to go see the dr tomorrow about The Cantaloupe. I dread it. I don't want to go. I don't like doctors. Unless they are taking care of my children or delivering my babies. I don't like the ones who think they need to remove cantaloupe-sized melons while the Melon Mama is symptom free, sorta.
So, I have determined that I will not lose heart because these light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far outweighs all melons.
I am determined to fix my eyes NOT on what is seen on the ultrasound screen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen on that screen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2Cor 4:16-18
Comments
Love ya,
me
;)