49 Pieces of Sheetrock
Apparently, there wasn't an able-bodied man within a 20 mile radius of our house yesterday morning.Do you see the window behind My Hero? It had to come out so the 49 pieces of sheetrock could fit in it.
And who helped haul, push, shove and stack the sheetrock? Yep, you guessed it. I am not a manual labor kind of girl. I am a girly girl who wears pearls (that Beachmama brought me from China!) and I don't enjoy sweating.
The kids were great! They loved helping. Even Appledoodle got in on the action.
Did I mention there were FORTY-NINE slabs of sheetrock? 49.
It obviously couldn't stay outside because Fay is coming. Fay's been coming for days now. Fay is currently not budging. But just in case Fay decides to slowly lumber towards the west, we can all breath a sigh of relief because the FORTY-NINE pieces of sheetrock are safe.
Comments
Beachmama
Good thing there is like a 5 to 1 ratio of women to men or this world would be in even a bigger mess!