17 Amazing Years
I have been married to the most amazing man for 17 full and happy years. Has it always been blissful? No, of course not.I have been privileged to see Father transform his heart and life into a man of God like I've never met before. I tease him often that he drips of grace and mercy. I learn from him daily and he is a perfect balance for me...since I love a good set of rules to follow.
He's the most patient man I've ever met. I guess that's why God sent him to me. I needed someone very patient to put up with me. He is the love of my life, my soul mate, my partner in life, my husband.
He parents our children with love, mercy, an even temper . Our home is a joyful, peaceful place of respite because the head of this home loves Jesus and abides in Him.
The dh's joined us at the beach for the weekend. He and I were able to slip away for a few hours to eat some seafood at FuddPuckers in Destin.
When I arrived home on Friday, a beautiful anniversary card from his mom and stepdad was waiting. Papa Jo wrote a beautiful poem for us....what a sweet surprise:
Another year for you in wedded bliss.
Did you guess it would still be as good as this?
Days filled with friendship and deep affection,
A relationship of love, close to perfection.
It's nice to know a perfect pair like you,
You prove a happy marriage can come true.
I hope with many more years you both are blessed,
And each happy anniversary is the best.
Comments
I hope you are recovering. Have you emailed or spoken with Alex? Hope she is surviving okay.
Love you,
C
YAY FOR THE PACES!!!