The Kitty Culprit


On Valentine's Day,

My One True Love walked in with a gorgeous plant for moi

with beautiful pink blossoms covering it.

It's a running joke that I don't exactly have a green thumb,

although my Farmer-Gardener Daddy has the ability to

effortlessly grow anything anywhere.

I quite obviously did not inherit this trait.

So, my beloved was mighty brave to bring me another houseplant to kill.

But it looked hearty enough to survive even me.

I put it on the porch in the direct sunlight as suggested

and kept it watered.

Imagine my dismay to see the beautiful flower

beginning to look quite scraggly,

in spite of my TLC!

I just passed it off as clearly my lack of horticulture expertise.



UNTIL I HAPPENED UPON THIS:



Comments

Anonymous said…
So that totally looks like something my Hermione would do. Oh animals! Love, Penny

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....