Blessed!

Rayray went with her Mema to the Retirement Home today to help with the circle meeting Mema leads. Rayray was the musical entertainment, playing her violin for 15 sweet little old ladies. Once she returned home, she related the following.


"Mama, I made up my mind before I started playing to make every second that I was playing count. And I prayed and asked God to help me be a blessing to the ladies. And you know what happened, Mama????? I was the one that was blessed! Isn't that so cool?"

Yes, Rayray, that is "so cool." And I think you're pretty cool, too.

She's written two pretty incredible songs this week...accompanying herself with the guitar that she's basically teaching herself, with JellyBean's guidance. Above is a pic of her singing her Sisters song for me on our porch.

Yep, she's a pretty cool chick.

Comments

Kim said…
She gets her "coolness" from her "cool" mom!! Y'all are doing a great job with your kids. You're a blessed woman.

Love you.

Kim
Anonymous said…
Rayray made me cry!

Tutu
Anonymous said…
Isn't it a joyous feeling when we are SHOWN that our kids are growing up by trying to bless others, and instead become blessed themselves?

How very precious your children are, you are doing an awesome job!

Thanks for letting me visit your blog. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....