Our Fun Fall Day!



We had a great day today. We went with our sweet friends to a nearby pumpkin patch where we made fun pictures, went on a hayride, ate boiled peanuts....and of course picked out a pumpkin. After pizza at Mellow Mushroom, we went to our friends house to "play" for the rest of the afternoon, which included the moms swinging on the swing and enjoying our time together!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Tutu said…
I wondered where you were all day! Glad you had fun! Wish I had been there! IILND......
That looks like a blast! The only thing missing is some sweaters and a glaze of Vermont Frost! :) I think y'all's weather got here yesterday.. it was 71! That qualifies as hot in October! Happy Fall!
The Journey said…
why are the pictures sideways?

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....