Busy but AWESOME Day!


It's been a busy day!
Our homeschool group spent the day
at Westville, an 1850 village.
We enjoyed everything from fresh gingerbread
to candle dipping, cane grinding, and blacksmithing.

We got home at 5pm, threw on some dress-up garb and visited my cousin's house..

Then...the highlight of the day. We picked up JellyBean and drove 30 minutes to visit this perfectly beautiful brand new bundle of joy. Isn't he a perfect angel? Mommy (over at HappyHome) and baby are doing great. I got to change his little diaper and put on his little yellow ducky gown. I felt like sending the daddy on home and staying with my sweet friend so I could hold the baby all night long! He is a perfect, content, sweet little doll!



After a hot bath, I'm calling it a day. A very long but glorious day. Nothing like the miracle of a new baby to remind us of how Great our God is.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....