I've been tagged.....!!!

I'm it!!!

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Only six random things about me? I've already posted about how I can't bear naked lips at anytime during the day or night....so that one can't be added. You already know I love to make soap (when I'm not in the middle of remodeling projects.)

OK. Here goes:

1. I don't like feet. If you are a baby or toddler, I have no problem with your feet. But please don't touch me with your feet otherwise. You want to cuddle? Fine. Just no feet, por favor.

2. I don't like dark meat chicken. The bone area grosses me out. Rayray took after me in that department.

3. My dh makes coffee for me every single solitary morning and I don't function properly without it. And I love flavored creamers...but not as much as I love the one who makes my coffee.

4. Sitting on my porch in my favorite chair on a cool morning and drinking said coffee while doing my Bible study invigorates me. As of late, my new "spot" by my new window in my new bedroom is quickly catching up in the Favorite Spot race with the porch...! The bedroom spot is perfect for mornings when weather is not conducive to sitting on the porch.

5. I've never flown on an airplane.

6. I don't really wear pajamas all day....although on cold winter days, all 5 of them, I might be tempted to stay in my fuzzy robe. The point is ...I CAN if I WANT to.

Now I get to spread the joy to 6 people:

Tutu's Party of Five, One Life, River Whispers, My Treasure, Rayray's Room, and Happy Home (who is moving and about to birth a baby so prob won't get to be random anytime soon.)

Comments

Kim said…
This was very insightful!! You need to fly somewhere. It's wonderful. I LOVE to fly(except for taking off and landing).

Kim
Anonymous said…
OH, Ha Ha! I am so glad I am not the only one that tends to wear PJ's more than at bedtime.

My favorite thing about my son is his feet! (physical feature that is) TOO FUNNY!

Have a great weekend. I enjoyed reading this.
Sheri said…
That is funny about the feet-my oldest daughter is exactly the same-totally grosses her out! Coffee is great, esp. when your sweetie makes it for ya. Hope you had fun playing tag! blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....