BFS: Have It Your Way

Assignment: Tell us all about how your have “your” relaxing time, more especially how during the cooler months you take time to curl up with your favorite movie, book, Bible study, and what your favorite warm drink would be. Share a picture of your favorite spot in the house or your favorite warm beverage, your favorite movie or book; possibly even your favorite Bible Study or maybe your women’s Bible group.


Since it doesn't get unbearably cool in the mornings or evenings here in the Fall, I love to sit in my chair on my porch with a nice hot cup of coffee in my comfy pj's. But since we've finished our new master bedroom "suite", my new favorite spot to relax and unwind is in my new deep-soaking bathtub.

I blogged about my recent first long soaking bath in my new bathtub here. Candlelight, ipod playing relaxing music, luxurious bath bomb and a good book....together with a tub full of hot water equals total relaxation.

What are the PajamaMama's bathtub books for this week?

1. "Do You Think I'm Beautiful" by Angela Thomas
2. Karen Kingsbury's latest "Sunset"
3. "Under the Tuscan Sun"


My favorite spot on the porch and my long soaks in the bath all pale in comparison to my most favorite warm, snuggly place of all......


In the arms of My Hero....

Comments

Sheri said…
ah, that is so sweet. I have a big tub too, but alas, never seem to find the time...but my 7yold son has taken it over (which is ok, its high sides keep clean up minimal with all the splashing he does)...guess I will have to reclaim it this winter for a couple of good soaks! Thanks for sharing the lovely post...:-)
familyof8 said…
What a great picture of you and your man!!!! I am assuming it is from your recent trip. You both look so happy and relaxed. I will email you later with an update from our crazy house...
Love you,
C
TrainingHearts said…
Soaking in a tub is a great way to relax! Thanks for sharing your assignment.

MrsTamara
You guys are the cutest ever!!!
KateVonGlahn said…
Time for a new post. You should be more on top of things!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....