Divinely Favored
I haven't posted for 47-evers. I know, I know. Life going on.
Last night we watched the last of a movie that the dh and I like (and would like a whole heap better if the language was tamed a bit.) The movie is a Tyler Perry movie called "Madea's Family Reunion."
Cicely Tyson plays Aunt Myrtle and has one of the best lines in the movie. It touches my heart when I hear it bc I feel this way. This very same way....
"God has blessed me to share time and space with a man He designed Himself for me. I've not only been blessed but divinely favored."
Last night we watched the last of a movie that the dh and I like (and would like a whole heap better if the language was tamed a bit.) The movie is a Tyler Perry movie called "Madea's Family Reunion."
Cicely Tyson plays Aunt Myrtle and has one of the best lines in the movie. It touches my heart when I hear it bc I feel this way. This very same way....
"God has blessed me to share time and space with a man He designed Himself for me. I've not only been blessed but divinely favored."
Comments
Love your blog...sorry about the lactose thing.
God's blessing on you and your family.