My First Assignment!
Oh, What a Feeling!!! That's the title of my first BFS Assignment. I'm to share a little about what led us to homeschool in the first place....and our ups and downs. The title is kind of funny to me...mainly because THIS homeschool mom runs the gamut of "feelings" about our home educating adventure. One day I feel great and encouraged...the next day I might feel like I've completely lost my mind to think I can teach my own children a livelong thing. One day I feel like I knowthatIknowthatIknow Father has called us to homeschool and the next day, I feel like I'm completely ruining the poor little dears! Please tell me I'm not alone! My two older brothers and their wives introduced the idea of homeschooling to me, who went to a private school all 12 years. There were friends here in our small town, as well, who were homeschooling when hardly no one else in a 60 mile radius was. I talked to my sister in laws at length about their reasons for homeschooling and...

Comments
OK, I think I got all of the same things from Kohl's that you got except for toys. I also got some handbags for some of the girls in my family. OH, and a sewing machine for my daughter! She is convinced it is a rock! My husband and I did the same thing. One of us would wait in line while the other one went to shop. It was so crowded we didn't even get a buggy, but we managed. We were loaded down.