Bubbly Treats from Vermont

Look what came in the mail today!!!! The other day, my blogger friend, Heather at Twin Birch, announced I had won a pretty bar of Peace. That would be... Peace soap. With a very pretty dove on it and a lovely scent. It's actually a relief, really, that true peace doesn't come from a bar that you rub all over. Nonetheless, I was in need of a little pick me up that week and it was fun to be expecting something in the mail.

Today, my package arrived and Heather just plain outdid herself! Look at all the goodies she included! I must say I was squealing like it was Christmas morning! I think my love language has something to do with yummy bath products and maybe bedroom slippers.

Heather has some wonderful products for sale on her Etsy page. Check them out!

And to my sweet Vermonty friend, thank you so much! You're awesome!

Comments

Hilliary. said…
hm... that reminds me :)

i need to buy a bunch of soap for Christmas presents :)
Tutu said…
FUN! You didn't tell me you won something!
You are so super~sweet!! I am feeing me some Georgia love!!! I hope you have a crazy~good bath~you deserve it!!
xoxox Heather
Sheri said…
What a lovely treat for you! How nice. Enjoy it cuz you deserve a nice bath or two to relax in and just "veg"...

blessings,
Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....