Name That Soap!

I spent part of today making soap for the first time in months. Let me tell you...it felt so good. I so enjoy creating soap. It's such a fun, therapeutic hobby. And knowing that 14 of these bars will be going to CHINA made the project even more fun!

Our friends will be traveling to China in a few weeks to bring home their new daughter and my soap will be handed out as thank you gifts. How cool is that?

I play around with a new "flavor" today. I thought it turned out great...and the yellow and pink look fun together. I don't know what to name the soap though. The name of the fragrance is either Rafiki or....get ready for this...Monkey Farts. I know. Sounds disgusting but it's funny.

The fragrance is a combo of bananas, strawberries, kiwi, grapefruit, bubblegum and a tad of vanilla.

I thought about Monkey Around. Or Monkey Nose. Or Goin' Ape. Or Goin' Bananas.

Any suggestions?? Leave a comment.

Comments

Anne-Marie said…
I like "Goin' Bananas" the best because it has something to do with the actual notes in the scent.

I wonder if you could do something with Fruit Basket, or Fruit Smoothie or Banana Smoothie or something with those terms? That is, if you're not loving "Goin' Bananas," which I think is a lovely and appropriate name (probably more appropriate than its original name). =)
Pajama Mama said…
Rayray suggested Banana Smoothie herself so I may go with that or Goin' Bananas.... Thx!
The Journey said…
What about "Fruit Basket Turn Over"

Since it has lots of flavors?

Or Flying Monkey... cause it is my favorite bar drink!

:)
Tutu said…
Monkey On Your Back
Monkey See Monkey Do
Monkey Shine
Spunky Monkey
Funky Monkey
Banana Cabana
KateVonGlahn said…
Where is this monkey bit coming from? What do monkeys have to do with it?

I think it looks like an ice cream dipped in topping personally.
Pajama Mama said…
hahaha...the 'monkey bit' is coming from the name of the actual fragrance itself...that's all.
KateVonGlahn said…
You mean somebody other than you or one of your kids actually named a fragrance monkey farts? I thought that was something Chance and Rusty thought up! Gross.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....