China, More Beach, and Cantaloupes


Well, folks. We're headed for a week at the beach again....but to a different coast, same state. We'll be keeping Beachmama and Beachdaddy's kids while they and their oldest Beachboy go to China to bring home their new daughter! You can follow their exciting journey here. Please pray for them...for travel safety, for every detail to be worked out perfectly, and that their Chinadoll will bond to them quickly and feel their deep love for her.
My sweet friend and her little boy will be joining us on our journey to the coast. The Daddies and one little 18 month old angel will be joining us for the weekend. Talk about a house FULL! It will be GREAT!
Now...what does this have to do with cantaloupes, you ask?
I had the dreaded "female" dr appointment today. Surprisingly, I found out that I'm expecting a little baby cantaloupe, 12 cm in diameter, in the form of a fibroid. Thankfully, I haven't had any of the severe symptoms. We are weighing our options and praying about the best course to take, if any.
A cantaloupe...I do love cantaloupes...

Comments

The Journey said…
I dont like cantaloupes.

Either reference will do.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....