Pineapple Upside Down Day

Rayray made this Pineapple Upside Down Cake for Home-Ec today.
In case you're wondering...
No, I didn't write this into my lesson plans this week.
I made up the Home-Ec part.
It was actually to satisy my own craving after seeing
Anne-Marie's version earlier this week.
But isn't it pretty? And the recipe makes two of these,
one to keep and one to give away.
(I know what you're thinking.)
AND, Rayray enjoyed making the cake!!!!
(which means she'll make it again!!)
The only problem is that you can't smell it...nor can you taste it.
So, I'll just assure you that it was quite delicious,
especially right out of the oven with a glass of milk.
YUMMMMMMMMMM!

Comments

Anne-Marie said…
Awwww, that is so cute! And it looks like your cake turned out scrumptious and oh-so-rewarding.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....