Out Of the Mouths of Babes...


This is a recurrent post that hasn't recurred in months. It's not that the kids quit being funny. Believe me.

Well, it's HIM again. The little Butter says the funniest things....and sometimes he means to be funny and sometimes not.

Last night, he was helping make crab pasta salad for his Daddy. I had him crumbling the fake crabmeat into the bowl. It does have a slight fishy odor and he let us all know he didn't love it. When he finished, he ran to the sink to wash his hands and said, "That's one smell I will NOT add to my smell collection." I said, "You have a...smell collection?" He said, "Yes, in my nose I collect smells and that is NOT one I will keep." He was dead serious. I was dying laughing. This is the same boy who went through the "Shmell my finguh." stage when he was 2. (Don't ask.)

I know I haven't posted yet about our fantabulous vacation to Disneyworld last week. But, Butter's magical moment was when he was the first one chosen for the Jedi Training Academy. He loves ALL things Star Wars. He is now a Certified Padawan and defeated the evil Darth Vader, too. (That's what the picture is all about.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....