What can you do with Elmer's Glue??
"Mommy, I had a great idea! Since I can't use tape to put up my pretty ballerina picture on the wall, I just used GLUE! Come see!"Yes, Appledumplin' was SO proud of herself. I assumed wrongly that she had used a glue stick. Nope...I found the pretty ballerina picture that she so meticulously colored plastered with streams of dripping Elmer's glue flowing down my recently-painted Sahara Sunset wall. Thank goodness for De-Solv-it.
We actually use Elmer's glue for all sorts of paper crafts, homeschool projects, repair jobs, etc. But our favorite use for Elmer's glue is Flubber. I buy tons of Elmer's just after the "back to school" rush when it's all on clearance for a quarter. It lasts us the whole year through. The kids get especially excited on Flubber making days. I keep it in a sealed container and it lasts through several rounds of play before it goes byebye. The Elmer's website is pretty cool..has lot of ideas for kid projects as well as home repair tips.
I'm not sure if Elmer's glue people recommend using their school glue for wallpaper, but A sure thought it was a good idea.
Comments