Caption For the Kitten??


Raybell took this hilarious pic of Chonji!! Leave a comment if you can think of a funny caption!

Comments

Anne-Marie said…
"Ewwww, Mom. Didn't you know I no longer eat cat food? I'm a vegetarian now. I want only fresh processed tofu based products from now on."

I'm a vegetarian so totally sport this look when served only red meat when we're out to dinner! =)
Pajama Mama said…
Heehee Anne Marie!!! Is there even such a thing as soy cat food!?! Probably in WA....but not in South Georgia I assure you!
Marianna said…
Ugh! What is in this stuff??


He is super cute!

marianna
Michelle said…
Lemons... who slipped me a lemon?
Anonymous said…
Soymilk! Yuck!
Anonymous said…
I really do like pickle juice.

m
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Journey said…
Joey!!!

Put your shoes back on!!


hahahaha
Anonymous said…
Cat food,
Yuck!!
Anonymous said…
"OH MY GOODNESS! IT'S CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!!"





Raybell
Anonymous said…
"OH MY GOODNESS! IT'S CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!!"





Raybell

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....