Girls Weekend!
We had a girls weekend and I only have one picture taken from C10's phone to show for it!Ok. I guess techincally that's not all I have to "show" for it if you count the two cute tops I bought at Kohl's to wear to see Celtic Woman at the Fox. That's next week.
Yes, I bought two dressy tops to wear to one concert. I'm thinking I'll stuff one into my tiny clutch and halfway through the concert, dart to the restroom and change tops?? Ok. Maybe not.
We did have a fun weekend while the Daddy met his old friend at the Lake for a guy's weekend. I guess Hero deserves a guy weekend every once in awhile...I DID go on a girl's getaway cruise, for Pete's sake.
Anywho, C10 spend the night with us girls.....while the Butter was at the grands. We ate dinner at Mellow Mushroom, scoured clearance racks at Kohl's, and watched Jane Austen movies until the wee hours. Very nice weekend.
(Yes, Doodle is a pizza-eating machine.)
Comments
Talk soon.
C