All By Myself....

I bought this little cute light up snowman for our yard
at my neighbor's yard sale for $2.00.
The Hero decided to cement, yet again, our image of
odd, redneck homeschoolers by putting said
tiny snowman in the front yard
all alone.......
With the price tag still taped on.
I got this random text forward from Tutu in Florida.
Her sister who lives here sent her this:
"Tell PajamaMama her one tiny snowman
in her yard looks lonely."

And when C10 passes by,
she thinks she's so funny singing:
All by myself,
Don't wanna be
All by myself,
Anymore.

I'm happy to report he was joined last night by his new friends.
O. Christmas Tree, Little Buck and Big Mama Doe.
As usual, we are so happy to add a little Holiday
amusement to the otherwise dull neighborhood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hillarious!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....