This blog is a place where I chronicle our day to day happenings at home together and the journey that our Father is taking us on.....all while sipping a mug of caffeinated deliciousness in my fuzzy slippers...
Christmas Soap
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I made more soap this weekend...
Star of Wonder
Honey and glycerine soap, scented with Frankincense and Myrrh
Oh, What a Feeling!!! That's the title of my first BFS Assignment. I'm to share a little about what led us to homeschool in the first place....and our ups and downs. The title is kind of funny to me...mainly because THIS homeschool mom runs the gamut of "feelings" about our home educating adventure. One day I feel great and encouraged...the next day I might feel like I've completely lost my mind to think I can teach my own children a livelong thing. One day I feel like I knowthatIknowthatIknow Father has called us to homeschool and the next day, I feel like I'm completely ruining the poor little dears! Please tell me I'm not alone! My two older brothers and their wives introduced the idea of homeschooling to me, who went to a private school all 12 years. There were friends here in our small town, as well, who were homeschooling when hardly no one else in a 60 mile radius was. I talked to my sister in laws at length about their reasons for homeschooling and...
Since I haven't blogged on American Idol in awhile, our Rayray is going to blog tonight in my place. So without further adieu, here's your American Idol recap, through the eyes of a 13 year old. Hey people! I am so honored to be my mama's first guest blogger! Here we go...My first American Idol blog! I'm so excited! :D Allison, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing: Oh, Allison. Why in the earthly WORLD did you pick that song? That's David Cook's song! *Flashes back to last season* David brought it on that song last year. *flashes back to present* It was too low pitched. I wanted to see her hittin' those big notes tonight. I'm a big fan of Allison, but it just wasn't that great tonight. Anoop Dawg, Everything I Do I Do For You: You should've taken Randy's advice. Rough it up! It sounded like he didn't even try to take his advice. I'm kinda sick of ballads, too. Is it just me, or has he done one like, three weeks in a row? ( PajamaMama loved ...
Why is it that when there's tons of great stuff to blog about, I drop the ball and don't blog!!! Perhaps it's lack of time!!! Anyway, I'll catch you up on what you missed with a photo essay. Our Jelly Bean becomes St. JellyBean every Christmas. He grows out his beard and has his whole head dyed white. He has an awesome "suit." Not many folks get a private photo shoot with Santa in their living room! (This pic was only after phase one of beard-dying.) My nephew brought his fiance "home" to meet us all. She's a tiny little cute thing and we so enjoyed being with her! Fiance had never been to a Winn Dixie but loves the book "Because of Winn Dixie." So at 9:00 one night, guess where we took the poor little deprived child! Fiance is an avid basketball player. Had the nerve to do what no girl has every done....challenged the Hero to a little one-on-one. She let him win... These two cousins adore each other. They are two of the sweetest, mil...
Comments