You Are Loved.....Outrageously

Comments

Holly said…
Hey! I saw your comment on BooMama's site and wanted to tell you that Travis posted on his website that he had two ticket from his sister, who cannot make it. Perhaps you can still get Deeper Still tickets, if you waould like! His webpage is linked on BooMama's sidebar.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!
holly
Kim said…
I loved this!! It's amazing. One amazing thing to me is that TODAY, I know this is true. I know God loves me outrageously. My addiction, the abuse that Brad gave me, the horrible things I've done...He still loves me b/c it's not about ME, but it's about JESUS. It's not about what I've done or what I do, it's about about what Jesus did. Praise the Lord. I'm a grateful woman today. Because I BELIEVE GOD today, I'm clean and sober...THIS DAY. I'm happy, joyous and free.

Kim

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....