From the Resident Poet


The ocean is like a blanket of blue;
It covers the sand and all the fish, too.
It keeps them warm and protected each day,
And at night, it gives them a place to stay.

The ocean is like a great lion roaring;
It bellows and growls when it is storming.
It extends its claws restlessly upon the shore,
As if it is trying to stretch out even more.

The ocean is like an orchestra of strings;
It plays its night music so beautifully.
Sometimes, though, the salty wind joins in,
And the tune they create together seems heaven-sent.

When I look into the blue eyes of the ocean,
When I listen to the song it sings,
I have heard music composed by my Creator;
And, perhaps, a subtle message, meant only for me.

Comments

Sree said…
lovely poem,beautiful blog and amazing smile:)
regards
Sree

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....