Yummy Meatballs!
We love Casa frozen Italian meatballs that we buy in a big bag from Sam's. They are made in southeast Georgia and are so so so good!
I decided to try a different meatball recipe instead of the same old spaghetti and meatballs. We enjoyed this sooo much that I decided to share.
In a large frying pan, sauté 1/2 cup chopped onion and 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper in olive oil. Whisk together 1 cup ketchup, 2 T apple cider vinegar, 3/4 cup cola, 1 t seasoning salt, 1/2 t ground black pepper, 1 T Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, then mix with sautéed onion/pepper in pan. Add about 25 frozen meatballs, cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. Serve over rice and enjoy!! (This would also be great in the crockpot!)
I decided to try a different meatball recipe instead of the same old spaghetti and meatballs. We enjoyed this sooo much that I decided to share.
In a large frying pan, sauté 1/2 cup chopped onion and 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper in olive oil. Whisk together 1 cup ketchup, 2 T apple cider vinegar, 3/4 cup cola, 1 t seasoning salt, 1/2 t ground black pepper, 1 T Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, then mix with sautéed onion/pepper in pan. Add about 25 frozen meatballs, cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. Serve over rice and enjoy!! (This would also be great in the crockpot!)
Comments