Random Porch Conversation

Doodle: Remember when Rayray made a purse out of juice pouches?

The Boy: Maybe one day you can knit yourself a purse with your own juice pouches.

Me: You don't knit juice pouches together, you sew them.

Doodle: Mama, why haven't you ever taught me how to knit? I have two knitting sticks and am ready to go!

Me: Because I don't know how to knit that good. We'll have to get Mema to teach you.

The Boy: Well, Mama, when you get to be an old lady you will know how to knit because allll old ladies can knit!   And you can knit me a warm, fluffy sweater with love in every stitch!!


Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a sitcom.

Comments

The Journey said…
You are but just no big pay check or paparrazi.

Want me to come over and flash lots of lights at you, ask you intrusive questions, and tell all your secrets?

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....