A Week of Girls
We have a special treat this week!!!! Chinadoll and her sweet big sister who is Appledoodle's declared bestsisterfriend are spending the week with us. Lots and lots of giggling in the house....with scattered pink sparkly things, hula hoops, jump ropes, pollypockets, and all things princess!
I think The Boy had just about had it by last night with all the girlies. I went to check on him before bed and he had rigged some sort of trap just inside his door. Oh, I wish I had a picture! Try to imagine about 30 colorful thumb tacks stuck into his carpet with a woven web of red thread. I guess his motion sensor alarm wasn't enough.
Three Little Valentines
Cute attack!
The boy made us drop and give him 20 push ups!
Snuggled up on a rainy day, watching Curious George

Buhlessss him.

CHEEEEEEZ!

Wagon ride at Papa's!

Just plain cute!!

Sweet C's turn on the zip line swing!

China Doll...zipping along!

DQ with family friends

Silly goosies!

There...much better!!!





Comments
Have a good one!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I am so thankful you are joining us for the Proverbs study and look forward to getting to know you better. Praying God will do a mighty work in and through our time together in His Word.
Blessings,
Wendy