Paul E. Pocket
Meet Paul E. Pocket. The boy Polly Pocket. Look closely and you will see long, curly strawberry-blonde hair all tangled up on Paul. WHY?
Doodle somehow managed to get Paul E. tangled up in her curly locks.
I had to cut him loose and set him free with scissors.
Twas a bit disturbing that his only coverage was painted on.
My peeps on Facebook have been offering suggestions for a possible name for boy Polly Pocket, whom I dubbed Paul. E. I've seen OlliePocket. HubbyPocket. And my fave...."Bob, with no last name bc when he became famous, all the other Pockets started asking him for money."
One friend offered up a song..."I'm gonna CUT that man right outta my hair."
Paul E. is now covered shamefully with an aqua hair scrunchy, standing with one foot in our electric pencil sharpener. Let that be a warning to all Boy Pockets as to what will happen to you if you mess with my girls! Hmph.
Comments
That is the most pressing question.
Youngish minds must know!