I know....I know...





Well...I've been getting fussed at from all sides bc I haven't written a new blog post in two months! So, until I have time to write a proper post, here's a glimpse at what we've been busy doing this summer.....

Comments

Tutu said…
Holy Moly. It's been so long since I've been here, I forgot what your blog even looks like!! It's very pretty.

Welcome back!
The Journey said…
Call off the search! She has returned!

Super fun pictures!
Hannah Hoffmann said…
That looks like a really fun trip. Where did ya'll go with mountains AND water? Kris would be in heaven!
looks like a grreat trip....Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway that ends Monday night...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Blessed Family said…
Wow, love your blog and pictures! What state is that in? I am from PA and miss the mountains but I also lived in the West and it reminds me of that... now we are in ST. LOUIS and no mountains! (we are an USAF family)... Great photos! I love all your homeschooling things too. I am looking into that myself.

Take care,
Heidi
Rayray said…
Mother. Update your blog!
Please?

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....