Make It a Double...
Who opened my front door and let the germs in my house? Three weeks. It's been three weeks of coughing, sore throats, high and low fevers, and snotty noses. We are on our second round of germs.My fruity little stiff drink of choice for three weeks has been Airborne and/or its generic equal. I prefer orange flavored over lemon and not a lot of water....and a pink umbrella. (heehee) There's a huge lawsuit and the Airborne people are going to have to pay out millions of dollars to consumers who were supposedly scammed into believing that Airborne would cure their cold. Well, we never thought it would CURE our colds. Everyone knows there is NO earthly cure for a cold virus. But, Airborne works for the dh and me by boosting our immune system. I wish they had asked me to testify on behalf of Airborne! I start taking it as soon as a Little starts with a runny nose and I either don't get the cold at all, or I get an abbreviated version. Last week, however, I was beginning to wonder about my Wonder Drink. But, after three days, my cold was over. Completely over and done with.
There. That's my testimony/commercial for Airborne and their generic equals. I'm sure we're eligible for some of that 23.3 million dollars bc we've bought plenty of the product. But we will NOT be requesting a refund for something that actually works for us. I have no spiritual application today although I'm sure there are plenty. I'm still somewhat sleep deprived from battling the Doodle's 104 fever through the night. (She's better...)
Comments
Jen