UPDATED: Golden Presidential Curtains

I apparently gave up my Google search too soon!

Golden Presidential Curtains can be found in the grand East Room of the White House....along with absolutely gorgeous crystal chandeliers.

And no, these curtains are not new....or a part of a massive redecorating campaign. Maybe they just got a good, fresh washing and ironing and are looking extra shiny and golden for the new residents.

Cased closed.

Now, on to more important things.

Comments

Tutu said…
You, my dear, are a mess!
Hannah Hoffmann said…
In any case, they are still unfortunate.
Anonymous said…
Ah ha, you little sleuth you! I am so glad the case is solved and shut. I am such an unobservant person (singularly focused on what I am focused on) that I would have never even noticed the curtains had you not pointed them out!
HaleyM said…
Let me just say that since that I have read your blog about these ugly curtains, I have seen them more in the past weeks or so than ever before. Never noticed them before until now! Thanks!
Pajama Mama said…
HAHAHAHA, Hayley! Pres Obama stands in front of them all the time...and I'm not entirely convinced they are the same exact curtains. They are a little shinier...
HaleyM said…
This is what I have convinced myself. I think that they have those SHINY ugly gold curtains on stands that can be broken down, and wherever Mr. Pres is whenever he wants to address the nation, they just throw them on up. Seriously, I see them all the time, even when channel surfing they catch my eye.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....