Surgery Update

Hi all...I'm at home recovering nicely. I did have some nausea from the anesthesia but very little pain. Thank you for your prayers!!! More later....

Comments

The Journey said…
Every time I eat or look at fruit I think of you.... I'm glad you're doing well... I'm coming over Wednesday to see for myself!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!
familyof8 said…
Hey Girl,
Glad you are beginning to feel better. Praying for you.
C
Paula said…
Jeannie, I just saw where you had surgery. I hope you're feeling better! I'll be praying for you.

Just wanted to let you know that you have been honored with the Sisterhood Award. Please stop by my blog to claim it when you feel better and have a few minutes!

Paula
Sheri said…
I gave ya an award-head to my www.scrapandlapbooks.blogspot.com blog and find out how to claim it.
Sheri
So glad you're feeling ok. I hope it stays fairly easy! Prayers and good wishes to you!! xoxo Heather

Popular posts from this blog

My First Assignment!

Rayray's Recap of American Idol

What You Missed....